Dr. Carolyn Anderson is a licensed psychologist serving the Houston area. Dr. Carolyn Anderson provides Individual Psychotherapy, Couples Therapy, and Family Therapy.
Individual Psychotherapy For:
- Adjustment reactions to loss and other life events
- Problematic relationship patterns
- Stress management
Couples Therapy For:
- Improving communications
- Resolving conflicts
- Revitalizing and strengthening the relationship
- Recovering from affairs and other marital crises
Family Therapy* For:
- Improving Communications
- Resolving Conflict
- Negotiating and Navigating Life Issues
*When family issues include younger children and adolescents (e.g., below age 16), Dr. Anderson typically refers families to colleagues who specialize in child and adolescent therapy.